Trends: Dog Stationery
Copy: Sarah Dickerson
Photography: As Listed
It’s no secret. We love dogs, and we love stationery! So naturally, we love stationery adorned with dogs, and are so happy to see this trend catching on everywhere.
Here are some of our current dog stationery favorites…
1. Little Low – Colorfully designed and hand illustrated by Caitlin McClain in Austin, Texas. We love that her shop is named after her not-so-little golden retriever, Pillow – whom friends and family refer to as “Little Low”.
2. Gus & Abby – Animal inspired paper goods featuring classy, dapper dogs – designed by Shannon McLaughlin. The glasses get us every. single. time.
3. Cuore – Adorable handcrafted accessories and paper goods. These dogs know how to party!
4. Chao Bella – For all who consider cats and dogs essential to a quality life, Chao Bella is a favorite of ours. These whimsy animal illustration will brighten anyone’s day. We love that each card looks like it has it’s own little story.
5. Dottie Dog Drawings – Designed by Beth Meyer, and named after her dog Dottie, these vibrant note cards show each breed in such a beautiful light.
5. Hello Harriet – Harriet Gray’s illustrations speak to the pug lover in all of us. Delicately detailed, and stunning.