Copy: Sarah Dickerson
Photography: As listed
Three cheers for warm weather!
The sun is finally out, the leaves are back on the trees, and we are feeling bright and active. No doubt our dogs are pretty happy about this too.
Here are some of our favorite brights for dogs this month…
1. Pink Gingham Bow-tie Harness from Dharf – Stand out in the crowd with this stylish combo of bow-tie and harness. You WILL be stopped for compliments, just a fair warning!
2. Orange Leather Leash & Matching Prism Pouch from Love Thy Beast – This bright orange leash is perfect for walks in the park on a sunny day. We are especially in love with the matching prism shaped pouch, which holds one roll of baggies and clips onto your dog’s leash. It could also hold some lipstick and keys if you fancy.
3. Thai Fuchsia Collar from Ike & Stella – This tan leather dog collar is fitted with a gorgeous vibrant sleeve made from Thai hand-embroidered textile. Love!
4. Confetti Collar from Ike & Stella – Perfect for the smaller dog breeds, or even cats! We are so smitten with this confetti collar.
5. Play Ball Gift Bucket from Harry Barker – Ideal for the dog who chases everything! Say goodbye to trying to figure out which yellow tennis ball belong to which dog at the park. You will always know which ones are yours!
6. Rope Alligator Toys from Harry Barker – Adorable and durable, these cotton rope crocs can take a bite or two! Available in green and pink, these unique, cute dog toys are irresistible for pets who love to chew.
7. Silicon Feeding Mat from FuzzYard – After all this fun outside, your dog will be heading straight to their water bowl. Make clean up a little easier, while still adding a pop of color, with these silicon feeding mats. Easy peasy!
8. Hide-A-Bee from Wag – From the maker’s of Hide-a-Squirrel, we give you Hide-a-Bee! If this toy doesn’t scream warm weather playtime, we don’t know what does.
9. Pooccoys from Pooccio – They pop colored cotton canvas squeaker bones are perfect for a game of fetch at the park or for your pup to snuggle up with. Available in an array of bright colors.
10. Omba Pooccillo from Pooccio – We are in love with this vibrant patterned dog bed! Made from 100% natural cotton canvas and pure vegetable dyes, these double sided beds are the ideal nap spot.
11. Mazi Spot Pooccquilt from Pooccio – These quilted travel mats are ideal for being on the go with your 4-legged bestie. Bring it to the beach or in the car for nights away from home.
12. Tri-Stipe Collar from Mattie & Margot – How could you ever be in a bad mood when your dog is wearing this cheerful collar? Perfect for some fun in the sun!