Frozen Strawberry & Coconut Oil Dog Treats
We love easy dog treat recipes here at Pretty Fluffy, and boy are these coconut oil dog treats easy. There are just two ingredients! Plus, they are really pretty and super healthy, so bonus points there.
If you haven’t heard already, coconut oil is the bomb when it comes to health benefits for dogs (and humans!). It’s especially amazing for their skin and coat, plus dogs love the taste — and we all know how much they love strawberries. So this is a clear winner!
Grab the recipe below:
• 1/4 Cup of Organic Strawberries
• 1/4 Cup of Unrefined Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
• Mini Cookie Cutters -OR- Fun Shaped Molds
Coconut Oil Dog Treats Recipe
- Dice up your strawberries and fold them into the coconut oil until well combined.
- Gently pack each mini cookie cutter with the strawberry/coconut oil mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and let set for 3-5 minutes (this will make removal easier). Gently pop out each treat from the cookie cutters. Place in an air tight container and store in the freezer between snacking and enjoy!
For yummy superfood and fruity recipes for your dog, download your our Ebook bundle and get a copy of each of our two eBooks: 52 Weeks of Treats – Simple & Healthy Dog Treat Recipes for Every Season and Frozen: 30 Fresh & Fruity Dog Treat Recipes Your Pup Will Love!
With a handy allergies guide, ingredient benefit glossary AND a whole section just for special occasions (Doggie Birthday Cake anyone?) this bundle gives you over 60+ healthy, homemade dog treat recipes.