2 Ingredient Dog Treats
It’s no secret, we love healthy homemade (and EASY) dog treats here at Pretty Fluffy. These little gems are nothing short of amazing. With only two ingredients, they are as healthy as they come and taste oddly similar to black bean chips.
I can promise you your dog is going to love these treats, Coco Bean sure did. Grab the recipe below and enjoy!
1/2 Cup Cooked Organic Black Beans (Drained)
1/2 Cup Organic Almond Flour
2 Ingredients Dog Treats Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a fork, mash the drained black beans in a bowl.
- When they are mostly mashed, add in almond flour little by little, mixing in between.
- Once well combined roll out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If the dough is a little sticky, sprinkle coconut flour on top and then roll out flat.
- Using a knife (or pizza slicer/cookie cutter) cut out treats into bite sizes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip and bake for another 15 minutes. If still soft, turn the temperature down to 200ºF and let set until crunchy.
WANT MORE HOMEMADE HEALTHY DOG TREAT RECIPES?
Check out our eBook 52 Weeks of Treats – Simple & Healthy Dog Treat Recipes for Every Season.
Now in it’s 2nd edition, 52 Weeks of Treats has over 30 healthy DIY dog treat recipes – including everything from summer ‘Blueberry Pupsicles’ to hearty winter ‘Beef Bites’.
With a handy allergies guide, quick references for grain and dairy free recipes AND a whole section just for special occasions (Doggie Birthday Cake anyone?) 52 Weeks of Treats is the ultimate dog treat recipe book.