DIY: Dog Breed Tea Towel & Free Stencil
Make your own dog breed tea towels in just a few minutes! Leaving more time for pie and Netflix.
With Thanksgiving soon approaching, I wanted to incorporate a DIY for the home that wouldn’t take all day to make. Trust me, I’ve been on the wrong end of the grocery list before, your time is precious!
These DIY Dog Tea Towels will be the perfect pop of pretty and fun for your table this year – other than pie, pie is always pretty and fun. We’ve even designed the stencils for you. Yep, one less store to go to! Simply print, cut, and paint and you’ll have these babies finished in no time flat. And if you’re looking for a hostess gift, these are sure to please! Plus they’ll make for some interesting table conversations.
There’s always plenty to be thankful for. Most of the time it’s the simplest things we take for granted, like the company of those we love. These are a lovely little reminder of how much our furry friends fill our hearts with unconditional love every single day. Let us give a little extra thanks this holiday season.
Happy Thanksgiving, fluffies!
– Solid White Tea Towels
– Dog Stencil (Free download below)
– Scissors or X-acto Knife
– Non-Toxic Craft Paint (Martha Stewart works great!)
– Sponge or Paint Brush
– Paper & Printer
Handy Prepping Tips
- If your tea towels are a tad on the wrinkly side, give them a quick steam or iron.
- You may find it helpful to lay your tea towel on a flat surface with paper or another piece of fabric underneath to prevent any paint from bleeding through onto your table.
Dog Breed Tea Towel Tutorial
1. After you download and print your dog stencil, use scissors or a x-acto knife to cut inside the stencil.
2. Place the stencil on top of your tea towel. Using your brush or sponge, fill in the stencil with paint.
3. Carefully lift the stencil straight up and let dry. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have completed your design.
Free Stencil Downloads