12 Days of Christmas – Part 1
Haven’t started your Christmas shopping yet? Don’t worry, Pretty Fluffy has you covered on the puppy front. Today is Part 1 of the Pretty Fluffy 12 Days of Christmas where I’ll count down some of my top choices for your pooch this holiday season. And just to add some sugar and spice, each gift today comes in at under $25 (most under $10!), proving that pampering your best friend this Christmas doesn’t have to break the bank. Happy Shopping!
1. K-9 Pine and Twig by West Paw Design. These cute little Christmas trees are sure to be a great stocking filler for your furry friends. With an in built squeaker (which we all know no dog can resist) and durable double stitching (to prevent a stuffing snowstorm inside) this gorgeous design is bound to be a hit.
2. Edible Christmas Cards from Muttspace. Can you imagine if there was a range of edible human Christmas cards?! Dogs get to have all the fun. These festive designs made of 100% rawhide are not only a yummy way to spread Christmas joy, they come with their own envelope and are authorised Christmas cards by Australia Post. Yep – want to say Merry Christmas to Rover that lives on the other side of the country? Just whack a stamp on it and he’ll be chewing away on his scrumptious card in a few days. I like to think that this little innovation is going to bring a lot of postmen and dogs together over the holiday season…
3. Ho Ho Ho Bone Treat and Christmas Pudding Balls from Snooty Paws. Be quick – these babies are SO popular that they are constantly selling out of stock. Both of these scrummy snacks are hand baked and made with 100% human grade ingredients – low in salt, fat, sugar and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Plus they are just super cute!! You’ll LOVE the look of them and your dog will love the taste!
4. Martha Stewart Inside-Out Holiday Dog Toys from Petsmart. It’s a reindeer, no wait its a gingerbread man! These innovative designs not only provide two squeak toys for the price of one, they are just so stinking cute that you’ll want to buy the whole set! With four different design options there is sure to be one that takes your fancy. Better yet they are perfectly sized for small dogs and puppies looking for some Christmas cheer.
5. Happy HOWLidays Gift Set from Fuzzyard. Featuring the signature I Love Food ceramic bowl, Mini St. Scratchy plush toy (which your dog will enjoy hours and hours of fun trying to rip his arms off…sad but true) and an exclusive Red & White festive ID tag this is the perfect gift for any pooch you know. Bonus points for the to-die-for name.
6. Naughty or Nice Dog Collar & Fabric Flower by Bow Wow Couture. When I was browsing through Etsy and came across this little gem a few days ago I knew I had to share it with you all. I love supporting businesses on Etsy – it really encourages people to be creative and come up with all sorts of wonderful things. Case in point: This quality, handmade collar is constructed with durable hardware that will resist even the toughest dogs, and the sweet flower blooms add the most adorable element of fun to the design. Using seasonal designer fabrics this fashionable combo will ensure your dog will be the cutest pup of the holidays! Now just for Santa to work out whether they are naughty or nice….
Want more? Stay tuned later in the week for Part 2 of the Pretty Fluffy 12 Days of Christmas!