52 Weeks of Treats 2nd Edition Now Available!
Copy: Serena Faber Nelson
Photography: Serena Faber Nelson & Sarah Dickerson
I’m so proud to be announcing today, that our first ever eBook ‘52 Weeks of Treats‘ is now in its 2nd Edition!
You can now join thousands of happy dog owners (and happy dogs!) who have enjoyed 52 Weeks of Treats – Simple & Healthy Dog Treat Recipes for Every Season with the latest and greatest version in the Pretty Fluffy Shop.
52 Weeks of Treats 2nd Edition – What’s New?
Originally released in late 2012, we thought our healthy dog treat bible could do with some touch ups.
Here’s what’s new:
- Now includes 30+ recipes – one for each fortnight of the year and a whole bunch for special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Doggie Birthdays.
- New and improved recipes focusing on all natural, healthy, human grade ingredients. Where possible, we’ve reduced (natural) sugars, and replaced refined ingredients with natural alternatives to ensure each recipe is as close to nature as possible.
- Updated Pantry and Shopping Guide.
- Easy read buttons for Dairy Free, Grain Free and Vegetarian Dog Treat Recipes – see what’s in each recipe at a quick glance.
- Extra DIY Projects for dog lovers.
What’s it all about?
The idea behind 52 Weeks of Treats is simple. There are 52 weeks in the year and this book has 30+ healthy dog treats recipes – one for each fortnight with a whole bunch for special occasions. We have split the recipes into four seasons, allowing your dog to enjoy icy cold treats in Summer and filling, hearty snacks in the cooler months. Homemade dog treat recipes have been based around cooking methods (who wants to bake in summer?) and seasonal produce to ensure your dog is getting the best nutritional value from everyday fruits and vegetables. All ingredients are human grade. In fact many of the dog treat recipes you’ll find yourself wanting to make for yourself!
What do I get when I buy the eBook?
• 30+ Easy and Nutritious Dog Treat Recipes to keep your dog happy and healthy!
• Separate section just for special occasions such as birthdays and holidays
• Healthy Allergy Alternatives Guide
• Illustrated Pantry and Shopping Guide
• Handy Apps Guide
• Dog Treat Cooking Handy Hints
• Handy List of Health Benefits of Foods Safe for Dogs
• No-Bake, Grain Free, Dairy Free and Vegetarian Dog Treat Recipes
What are some of the recipes?
Without giving too much away here are some of our favourite recipes from the eBook…
• Cinnamon Honey Donuts
• Raspberry & Coconut Bark
• Hearty Beef Bites
• Sweet Potato Pretzels
• Raw Cranberry-Date Bites
• + Many more….
I’m no Masterchef. Will I be able to make these treats?
Possibly the #1 goal of this eBook was to keep it simple. We estimated each of you would have around half an hour each week to devote to making treats, and no time for fussy recipes or long lists of obscure ingredients. The dog treat recipes in 52 Weeks of Treats are based around quick, easy and approachable recipes that share staple ingredients, cooking methods and basic kitchen equipment. With easy to follow instructions, each recipe should take around 30 minutes or less to make – leaving more time for you and your dog to enjoy playtime!
My dog has allergies. Is this book allergy friendly?
While most of our dog treat recipes are allergy friendly, we’ve also included a healthy allergy alternative guide for pooches with sensitivity towards wheat, gluten, eggs and dairy.
Do I need a special e-reader?
Not at all! 52 Weeks of Treats is a pdf file which can be read on any device with Adobe PDF Reader (download for free here if you don’t have it). You can print it out, keep it on your home computer/laptop or sync it to your iPad, iPhone or e-reader.
Is payment safe?
You bet! Payment is handled securely through Paypal and you don’t need an account to purchase. Once paid, you will receive your receipt and your unique download link for your very own copy of 52 Weeks of Treats.
What Others are saying about ’52 Weeks of Treats’…
“Aptly titled, 52 Weeks of Treats features mouth-watering dog treat recipes easily whipped up for your canine companion….With colourful illustrations, pictures and detailed instructions, this gorgeous book makes the perfect treat for human and hound alike!”
Review | DOGS LIFE MAGAZINE
“An e-book of fab dog treat recipes from the uber-talented women behind prettyfluffy.com”
Review | MODERN DOG MAGAZINE