Review: Trendy Pet
It’s not often that we go crazy over a dog bowl, that was until we tried Trendy Pet‘s Elevated Pet Bowl…
I immediately fell in love with Trendy Pet’s stunning minimalist design, as well as their mission to prevent pet health issues. Our family is full of natural health advocates, so anything that prevents poor posture or stress, and promotes a better digestive system and overall better functioning body, will win us over every single time.
Benjamin Franklin once said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” – and we agree!
Coco Bean thought she was something special eating from her new feeder. She walked up to it as if she was thinking, “Wow, for me?? You shouldn’t have!”. You could tell right away that it was easier for her to eat and drink without having to lean in or hunch over. She is all for anything that makes it easier to eat!
Available in black and white, as well as a wide range of height and bowl sizes, Trendy Pet’s Elevated Pet Bowls are the ideal choice. Whether you have a Chihuahua or a German Shepherd, after choosing your color, bowl combination, bowl size, and feeder height, your dog will think it was custom made just for them. They are beautifully designed to keep your pet happy and healthy!
Why Raise The Bowls?
By raising the bowls up off the floor it helps our furry friends in the following areas:
- Better posture, especially with older pets.
- Better digestion – food moves from mouth to stomach quicker and easier.
- Less stress on the Pasterns (canine forearm/wrist area)
- Less “leaning”, relieves stress on hips and shoulder area.
This simple health precaution is so easy. Your best friend will love you for it!
The simple, elegant style of this raised feeder by Trendy Pet is perfect for the design conscious pet owner. No matter what your style is, these feeders will look right at home.
Determining the height
To determine the correct feeder height for your pet, measure from the floor to the top of your pet’s shoulder when your pet is standing. From that measurement, subtract 6″ to determine correct feeder height. For example, if your pet measures 10″ from its shoulders the correct feeder height is 4″.
Choosing a bowl size
The best way to determine the correct bowl size is to fill your pet’s current bowl with water and see which bowl capacities is the closest match. The list below is based on filling Trendy Pet’s stainless steel bowls with water.
- 1 Pint holds 1.6 cups of water (1.25 inch diameter, 1.75 inch deep)
- 1 Quart: 3 cups capacity, 6.5 inch diameter, 2.5 inch deep
- 2 Quart: 6 cups capacity, 8.25 inch diameter, 2.75 inch deep
- Square: 2.5 cups capacity, 6.75 inch square, 3 inch deep
Easy to Clean
Trendy Pet’s bowls are a cinch to clean! Use a warm water damp sponge or cloth to wipe down the surface of your Trendy Pet feeder and dry with a clean towel. Avoid using powders or other abrasive cleaners as they may scratch the surface of the feeder. We have found that a little vinegar and warm water do the trick for those tougher spots!
Durable Premium Quality
The bowls are made from 100% stainless steel that will not leach. The feeders are made out of a water proof, BPA free plastic material that has many benefits:
- Water resistant
- Superior weather ability
- Easily cleaned
- Rot Resistant
- Resists Splitting
- Will not delaminate like wood
- Insect resistant (including termites)
- Lead, cadmium, barium and zinc free
- BPA free plastic
- Uniform Color and Texture
What we loved
• Minimalist and elegant design
• Promotes better posture and overall health
• Promotes better digestion
• Less stress on joints from ‘leaning’
• Customizable to fit your dog
• Easy to clean
• Non leaching Stainless Steel bowls
• Durable and safe
• They even have a selection for cats!
• ALL DOGS
• Senior dogs
• Dogs with arthritis
• Dogs with digestive problems
• Dogs with injuries
Click to Buy
To purchase and see the full range visit Trendy Pet.