Trends: Patriotic Pooch
Copy: Sarah Dickerson
Photography: As listed
The 4th of July is almost upon us, but you don’t have to be celebrating Independence Day to be patriotic – You can do it any day of the week!
Here are some of our favorite Americana classics for the patriotic pooch in your life…
1. Blue Polka Bow-tie Harness by Dharf – We love polka dots, and we promise you won’t compromise style or comfort with this harness. Your dog is sure to be the most stylish one at the block party!
2. Red Classic Stripe Collar by Mattie & Margot – Perfect for holidays, and everyday wear. This classic print will be your go-to collar.
3. Ashford Bandana by Billy Wolf – What is a summer celebration without navy gingham? With a vintage vibe, your pup will be right on trend!
4. Uncle Sam Rope Toy by Harry Barker – Featuring a stately Schnauzer in patriotic apparel on heavy-duty canvas, we want YOU to bring this Red, White, & Chew Toy home.
5. Monroe Travel Pouch by Billy Wolf – The perfect accessory for a dog on the go. A clip lets you attach the bag to your jeans or rucksack so the collapsible bowl is at the ready when your pooch needs to grab a bite to eat.
6. Orbee Tuff Baseball by Planet Dog – Ah, America’s (and your dog’s) favorite pastime. Made of award-winning Orbee-Tuff compound, this very safe ‘baseball’ sails when hit by a bat or simply tossed. Perfect for a backyard ballgame with your favorite ‘fielder’ – your dog will love it more than the original. Non-toxic, recyclable, rinses clean, and of course, Made in the USA.
7. Vintage Stripe Envelope Dog Bed – We can’t get enough red and white stripe! This vintage-inspired striped dog bed has serious nostalgic appeal… and nap appeal. Does this come in human size?