Trends for Traveling with Dogs
Copy: Sarah Dickerson
Photography: As listed
Traveling with dogs can be so much fun, we take Coco Bean with us everywhere – But it is easy to get unorganized if you don’t have the right travel gear.
We have rounded up some of our favorite travel trends to help keep your next trip organized and enjoyable, for both you and your dog!
1. Sleepypod Air by Sleepypod – THE pet carrier for the all around traveler. The Air is perfect for traveling by air, car, or even bicycle! It collapses flat for easy storage, fits airline carry-on regulations, and can strap onto your bicycle when accompanied by the Sleepypod Sidekick bike rack. The convenience and comfort makes this one of our favorite go-to travel carriers.
2. Gold Leather Fold Over Wristlet/Clutch from Jilly Designs- Stay organized during your travels with this stylish gold clutch. It slides easily into any tote or carry on, and is perfect for treats, tickets, phone, and of course some lipstick.
3. Tiffin Carrier from Poketo – These 2 tiered tiffin carriers are perfect for meals and fresh treats on the go. Made of 100% non leeching stainless steel, no need to worry about synthetic materials, plastic, or BPA. Water goes in the top, food on bottom!
4. Wagwear Canvas Dog Carrier from Olive Green Dog – Available in 3 sizes, this carpenter style carrier features leather straps, a toggle closure and interior leash strap. Ideal for shopping, sight seeing, or even daily errands.
5. Taxi Cab Toy from Harry Barker – When traveling with your pet, a toy is a must. Perfect for pups in a New York state of mind, and available in 2 sizes. A great entertaining toy for your canine travel companion.
6. Travel Food Storage Bag from Harry Barker – A smart solution for packing dog food for an overnight or weekend trip. This waterproof 12″h x 5.5″ diameter bag holds 12 cups of dog food. Perfection!