You Know You Own a Puppy When…
1. Your partner tells you to stop showing random strangers photo of your new puppy.
2. Your puppy has it’s own Facebook page…and she has nearly more friends than you.
3. You start to wonder if a baby would have been easier when you’re on your fourth trip outside to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
4. You are scared to buy shoes for fear they will become his latest chew toy.
5. You start brushing your dog’s hair more than your own.
6. Your friends start referring to you as ‘the crazy dog lady.’
7. You wonder if its weird to want to send out Holiday Cards from you and the dog.
8. You start to wish you could take a nap 5 times a day, only to wake up to treats and cuddles.
9. Your boss tells you that sick days ‘because your puppy got a fright from the vacuum cleaner’ do not count.
10. You watch 3 hours of Ice Road Truckers because your pup has fallen asleep in your lap and you can’t reach the remote.
11. You find yourself buying your flatmate a new pair of underpants after your puppy ‘accidentally’ ripped hers off the line.
12. You laugh at the nutball who bought shoes for her dog, but then log online to see if they come in pink.
13. You have Cesar Milan on speed dial.
14. You leave the TV on when you go out because your new puppy ‘likes’ Desperate Housewives.
15. You know that no matter what happens during the day, you’re happy knowing that you’ve got that little fluff ball to come home to. Awwww.
Join in the fun and add to the list through the comments below!
NB. Soda would like it noted that she no longer steals clothes from washing lines…
Pick of the Week
It’s official: twinning is winning. A 2020 Etsy Design Awards finalist, GETMATCHIT are here to up your style game with matching knit sweaters for you and your fur baby.