Healthy Homemade Dog Treats – Out Now!
"The ultimate dog treat recipe book" - grab your copy today!
Pretty Fluffy’s first ever hard cover book, Healthy Homemade Dog Treats is available for pre-order today!
If I can say so myself these are my best recipes yet.
Healthy Homemade Dog Treats is filled with easy, everyday recipes for go-to pet treats you’ll actually be bothered to make (and find yourself using over and over again). These nutritious, delicious, budget friendly, and oh-so-simple-to-make dog treat recipes include:
- Kong and treat ball stuffers that are healthy and preservative-free
- Natural chews that keep your dog entertained and occupied
- Fun, cute, yummy treats for birthdays and celebrations that also look great in photos
- No bake treats to save you time
- Freezer friendly treats that allow you to batch cook
- Healthy, dog approved training treats to help your dog stay focused
- Yummy biscuits that help freshen your doggo’s breath
- A whole section devoted to holidays, and special occasions
- And so much more!
With a huge variety of treats to reward, train, and pamper, every recipe is designed to make life easier and sweeter for you and your dog. Packed with mouth-watering images, easy step-by-step instructions, handy hints, allergy alternatives, nutritional info, and more, Healthy Homemade Dog Treats is the must-have recipe handbook for every dog owner.
Packed with over 70 simple and delicious recipes for your furry best friend, I’m so glad I get to finally share this book with you!
UK, EUROPE & WORLDWIDE
“You and your dog are both going to love this book. Filled with simple, fresh, and healthy treat recipes for your dog, Serena Faber-Nelson’s beautiful new book packs in the inspiration with yummy yet super-easy recipes (think coconut-dusted bliss balls for dogs that double as a Kong stuffer). You’ll have a hard time deciding what to make first!” —Modern Dog magazine
“The sweetest doggy treat bake book I ever did see! Can’t wait to whip up some of these recipes for my own pup!” —Tessa Sam, baker and author of Sweet Bake Shop