OK, OK would you shut up about Valentine’s day already? You may be thinking that right now, but after checking out these goodies below, whether you think VDay is a buzz or a bust, you’ll be wanting to spread a little fluffy love throughout the year. Here are our fav finds…
1. Puppy Kisses – from our very own eBook ‘52 Weeks of Treats‘. CLICK TO BUY.
2. Love Cards from Hooray for the Underdog. Hooray for the Underdog have an adorable full range of greeting cards and dog tags; and devote the first Thursday of every month to photographing any and all “dogs needing homes” to be posted on various rescue organization’s websites, Petfinder.com and Facebook. Now that’s love! CLICK TO BUY.
3. Red Hearts Dog Collar from Mattie + Margot. CLICK TO BUY.
4. Vintage Red Leash from Inubar. CLICK TO BUY.
5. Hugs and Kisses Rope Toy by Mascot. CLICK TO BUY.
6. Humunga Lips Dog Toy from Fab. Pucker up and CLICK TO BUY.
7. Jax and Bones Heart Rope Toy from Petswag. CLICK TO BUY.
Hugs and Kisses from the Pretty Fluffy team! xo
Hi Pretty Fluffies!
Need a last minute Christmas gift? Today I’m over at IHeart Organizing with 15 Ideas for Grocery Store Gift Boxes that won’t break the budget!
That’s right, gorgeous last minute gifts that you can get through a trip to the grocery store, a little DIY and some free printables whipped up by yours truly…and OF COURSE there’s some last minute pet presents in there as well! Click here to see the full post and download your own free printable.
Happy Holidays! x
By Sarah Dickerson.
Everyone loves homemade gifts, and the holidays are a perfect time to make something special for your friends and family. Sometimes there’s so much on our to-do list that we are left with little time for those special gifts, but have no fear! Here is quick and easy DIY (filled with love) for the dog owners and dogs in your life.
These gorgeous treat jars are sure to make your friends smile, especially if they are filled with healthy and natural homemade treats for their best pals. First things first, select a simple and healthy dog treat recipe (our new ‘52 Weeks of Treats‘ eBook being a perfect resource!) and whip up a batch. I chose the yummy ‘Pumpkin & Chia Biscuits’. These made our apartment smell divine, by the way! Coco snuck in a few taste testing bites and licked her chops in approval.
Now for the sparkly packaging…
What You’ll Need:
An empty glass jar, washed
Place newspaper or craft paper on a flat surface during the glittering for easy clean up.
1. Remove the lid from the jar and brush on a coat of Modge Podge along the top and sides of the lid.
2. Begin sprinkling the glitter onto the lid until completely coated. Let dry for 10 minutes.
3. Gently shake and tap the lid over craft paper to remove the loose glitter.
4. To seal the glitter, brush on a very thin layer of Modge Podge over top. Let sit for 10 minutes. The sealer will dry clear.
5. Be sure the jar is clean and free of glitter and then fill with treats. Garnish with a bow and gift tag!
Now how pretty is that? Happy Holidays!
AUTHOR: Sarah Dickerson is a visual designer and photographer from the Midwest who loves animals, all things English, rainy nights, cozy backyard gatherings, twinkling lights, and festive weddings. To see more of her work, visit her website and blog, Chic Sprinkles.
It’s HERE! This is the Gift Guide you’ve been waiting all week for! This year, we’ve got everything from tear apart toys to treats, collars to cake pops, squeakers to sweaters.
Welcome to the Pretty Fluffy 2012 Gift Guide for the Dogs…
1. For the little ones… Pet Teepee from Loyal Luxe
2. For the gold star pet… Gold Star Dog Treats from Mungo & Maud
3. For the squeaker… Gingerbread Man Dog Toy by FuzzYard
4. For the sweet tooth… Snowball Cake Pops from the Bubba Rose Biscuit Company
5. For the holiday hound… Candy Cane Dog Collar from Mattie & Margot
6. For the playtime pal… Toy Soldier Flat Plush Dog Toy from Martha Stewart Pets
7. For the fetcher… ‘Twiggy’ Christmas Stick Fetch Toy from DOOG
8. For the hungry hippos… Lumps of Coal Dog Biscuits from Bocce’s Bakery
9. For the fashionable Fido… Collapsible Dog Bowl from Tory Burch
10. For the ‘Naughty’ and ‘Nice’… Xmas Wripping Box Toy from Miyow & Barkley
11. For the certified treat tester… 52 Weeks of Treats by Pretty Fluffy. Buy it here!
12. For the snuggler… Pom Sweater from Martha Stewart Pets
To WIN some of our Gift Guide Picks don’t forget to enter the Pretty Fluffy Christmas Giveaway here!
What’s on your dog’s Christmas wishlist this year?