Welcome to the Pretty Fluffy Holiday Gift Guides for 2012! This year we’re all about finding gifts for HIM, for HER and of course, for the DOGS in your life.
First up today, for the men in your life who love their dogs…this gift guide has you set!
1. For the businessman… Hand Drawn Border Collie Cufflinks from Paul Smith
2. For the boy at heart… Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters from Fred & Friends
3. For the dapper gentleman… Woodlands Walking Pouch from Best in Park
4. For the hipster… Hipster Puppies from Penguin Books
5. For the fashionable… Moujik Tee from Deerdana
6. For the reader… Big Top Bookend from IMMLiving
7. For the everyguy… Animal Pattern Sock Set from Ted Baker
8. For the snacker (and his pooch!)… Popcorn Holiday Crate from Pipcorn
9. For the dog walker… 100% Cotton Hand Dyed Leash from Found My Animal
10. For the giver… “COME” They Told Me Holiday Card from Minted
11. For the tech geek… Boston Terrier Phone Case from Diesel & Juice
12. For the traditional… Classic Vintage Sports Bike from Papillionaire
What’s your fav blokey pick for this year?
Happy Friday Pretty Fluffies! Today I am guest posting over at the lovely I Heart Organizing.
I’m sharing the Before and After pics of my most recent project – styling our hall entry way. Filled galore with tips on how to make your entry way organized, stylish AND pet friendly it’s one of my favourite DIY projects to date.
I would love it it you could drop by and leave a comment! So why not come over and join me at the FULL POST HERE.
Also just a little reminder if you follow Pretty Fluffy on Facebook. Due to change in the new algorithm to promote their paid feature content, only around 10% of fans will now see our updates. Which sucks, because I put a lot of original content on facebook just for our awesome facebook fans – and now you may be missing it!
If you’re a fan of the Pretty Fluffy, and you don’t want to miss out, here’s what you need to do:
1. Click through to our Pretty Fluffy Facebook Page. When you’re there, click on the little wheel next to the “Liked” box. Select “Add To My Interest Lists”.
2. You then need to create an “Interest List”. You can sort your favourite pages into all sorts of categories – such as favourite blogs, stores, music etc. Because I’m super lazy I just bundle in everything together to my “Favourite Pages”.
3. From now on you’ll be able to see all your updates from your favourite pages in one spot! Including the latest and greatest from Pretty Fluffy. (Thanks to Chelsea at two twenty one for the handy hints!)
And don’t forget you can always follow along with Pretty Fluffy on Pinterest, Twitter and Bloglovin. Happy Weekend! xx
Ok so it’s pretty much a given that I love dogs. And I love blogs. So when I recently stumbled upon Le Dog Blog to say I was smitten is an understatement. Le Dog Blog seeks out the coolest dogs in town, take their photos, and posts them for puppy-lovers like us to drool over! No fancy studio, lighting or zany props. These photos are real, candid and absolutely adorable. Here are some of the current drool worthy favourites!
To see more furry faces visit Le Dog Blog. Want more fluffy goodness? You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
If there’s one celebrity that always managed to look classic, beautiful and on top of her game it’s Reese Witherspoon. Combining her southern charm with old Hollywood glamour, whether she’s on the red carpet or walking the dog, she always manages to knock it out of the park. And her pooch, Coco Chanel, is no exception. A gorgeous Frenchie, Coco rounds out quite the menagerie at Reese’s Californian residence – with the family home to two more dogs, two pigs, three goats, twenty chickens and a pair of donkeys names Honky and Tonky. Lets steal their style… (that’s Reese & Coco, that is, I have no idea what the donkeys wear…)
Clockwise from Top Right:
Reese and Coco Chanel Street Style from Celebrity Dog Watcher
Reese Witherspoon for Marie Claire October 2011
Flexi Retractable Classic Lead Blue from Snooty Paws
Vineyard Vines® by Mascot Icon Whale Lead in Tidal from Mascot
Reese & Coco from Gossip Rocks
Ella Signature Carrier by Ella Dish
The Signature Scent of Coco’s namesake, Chanel No. 5