- Trends & Shopping
- DIY & Tutorials
- Home & Living
- Style & Photography
- Regular Columns
Everyone’s coconuts for coconuts these days. To get your dog in on the act, try these no bake coconut dogs treats! With just 4 ingredients and 4 easy to follow steps, your dog will be chowing down in no time.
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
2-3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
1. Add Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats to food processor and mix until well combined.
2. Scoop out bite sized pieces with a spoon and roll into little balls.
3. Toss each ball gently in the finely shredded coconut until well coated.
4. Place on a flat tray lined with baking paper, refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
* Makes approximately 20 treats.
* If the mixture is too dry or wet simply add extra oats or coconut oil to correct.
** The above recipe is for treats only and should not replace your dog’s regular meal plans. Always check with your vet about any major changes to your dog’s diet.
Want more healthy dog treat recipes?
Visit our full collection of Dog Treat Recipes here.