- Trends & Shopping
- DIY & Tutorials
- Home & Living
- Style & Photography
- Regular Columns
Everyone’s coconuts for coconuts these days. To get your dog in on the act, try these no bake coconut dogs treats! With just 4 ingredients and 4 easy to follow steps, your dog will be chowing down in no time.
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
2-3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Finely Shredded Coconut
1. Add Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats to food processor and mix until well combined.
2. Scoop out bite sized pieces with a spoon and roll into little balls.
3. Toss each ball gently in the finely shredded coconut until well coated.
4. Place on a flat tray lined with baking paper, refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
* Makes approximately 20 treats.
* If the mixture is too dry or wet simply add extra oats or coconut oil to correct.
** The above recipe is for treats only and should not replace your dog’s regular meal plans. Always check with your vet about any new additions to your dogs diet.