Have you ever sat back and thought about your dream home? What about the perfect pet friendly home? Filled with organized storage, hidden doggy nooks, stylish feeders, toy baskets and more… Let’s take a peek at what it would be like…
1. A stylish doggy door to let them in and out.
2. A hidden doggy nook just for them.
3. A perfectly organized pet friendly cupboard.
4. Hardwood floors to make picking up pet hair a breeze.
5. Furniture in neutral hues to disguise any little paw prints.
6. An ottoman that doubles as a doggy step ladder.
7. Repurposed antique door handles make stylish leash holders.
8. Dutch doors keep your dog in sight but out of no-go zones.
9. A family mudroom makes the perfect place for cleaning muddy fidos after a long walk.
10. A dedicated pet wash station means no more mess in the laundry.
11. A colourful outdoor area is perfect for dog friendly BBQs and gatherings.
12. Nothing beats a dog friendly yard filled with green lawns for fetch, and shrubbery for sniffing.
13. Dedicated portraits means they’ll never leave your heart.
14. The #1 part of a perfect pet friendly home? Their love!
What would you put in your perfect pet friendly home?
IMAGES: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15